It’s simple – if you don’t use your car, scooter or even for that matter a battery, you tend to lose it. Your money is no different. The smart thing to do is to invest in Liquid Funds.So if you have some spare cash languishing in your savings account, and if you don't want to block it in a fixed deposit or risk investing it in shares, Axis Liquid Fund is the answer.No wonder then we call it Zimmedari ka pehla kadam.
Liquid fund matab Zimmedari ka Khaata !
Liquid Funds (also known as Cash Funds) or Ultra Short Term Bond Funds invest in fixed return instruments of short maturities. Their main aim is to provide a high level of safety and earn a modest return. Of course, you will not get the spectacular returns of an equity fund. But neither will you face the same level of risk.Only when you have surplus money that you need to park for a short period of time in safe instruments, especially money that might be idling in a bank savings account. These funds are ideally meant for money that you do not want to block in longer term investments such as shares, fixed deposits, government bonds, etc. Consider such funds when you need the money back in a few days, few weeks or a few months. These are not suitable when you need to invest for periods greater than 6 months. Even a single percentage difference makes a big impact over the long term.
- Three benefits in one – relatively safe, liquid and offers potentially good returns
- No long commitments – you can invest your money for a very short period – one day, a week, a month or more!
- Easy to use – You can withdraw your money by simply calling or sending an SMS. The money will get credited to your bank account the very next working day*
- *A valid redemption request has to be placed before 3 PM on any working day subject to applicable regulationActively allocates between equity and debt
This Product is suitable for Investors who are seeking
- Regular income over short term
- Investment in debt and money market instruments
Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them