A smarter way to invest
In India, Gold is acquired continuously over the years and Indian customs demand buying gold for special occasions like weddings, births, birthdays’ and to celebrate various festivals, Gold always gives a sense of security and is a last resort for a family to part with it at the time of financial crisis. Gold has and will be helpful in protecting life’s golden moments. Axis Gold ETF offers a simple way of investing in gold. It is a mutual fund scheme
that lets you buy gold without the necessity of taking physical delivery or of the associated risks of physical storage or of impurities.
Key Features of Gold ETF
- Endeavors to protect against inflation
- Allows you to take advantage of Gold as an investment opportunity
- Investors bear no risk of storage and safekeeping of gold
- Get 99.5% purity at prevailing market prices without premium charges
- No storage charges , no making charges, no safe-keeping worries
- Suitable for an investment horizon of 3 years or more
- The above creation unit is for 1000 units of Axis Gold ETF.
- Cash Component is applicable based on subscription and redemption of Axis Gold ETF units against portfolio Deposit or Cash.
- If Cash Component is positive investor has to pay while creation and will receive on redemption.
- If Cash Component is negative investor will receive on creation and will pay during redemption.
- Transaction charges payable by the investor is per creation request and will be as decided by the AMC at the time of transaction.
- This is an indicative amount Cash Component as applicable on the date of purchase/redemption will be collected/paid.
This Product is suitable for Investors who are seeking
Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them